DrDocternatorDrDocternator

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

DJ Pygme - Jumper v1.0 RMX DJ Pygme - Jumper v1.0 RMX

Really good and hardcore which i like :D although the softer part from 0:36 - 1:44 seemed to drag a little but overall really catchy tune and hardcore beats :DDD

The Beginning of the End The Beginning of the End

Very nice piece! Really retro and awesome sounding :D could maybe add more to the atmosphere of the song (reverb) but you dont want to over do it ;) i guess its opinion but i like this song a lot :D!!!

Cheers man :) If I added anymore effects I would over do it haha :D

Midnight Sky Midnight Sky

I like this a lot! it is rather similar to the song i created called 'Free' :) Nice choice on the synth's as it compliments the song really well! :D
P.S bring on the hard dance songs ;D

OverdoseOfficial responds:

Very observant. I originally was trying to copy the bass line and melody for the 'free' song, but failed so instead just came up with my own similar but not exact song. :)
Thank you.
And I shall!

5tay Till the 3nd 5tay Till the 3nd

Love this :D the beat with the bass and the panning the symbols are incredible! it is yet simple but so catchy with the right amount of reverb too :) keep this up!

deadbea7 responds:

thanks for the positive review! it's always awesome to hear positive things like this from someone.

Fearless Waves Fearless Waves

Really good bro! I wonder where you got that melody from?;) you should maybe mix up the beat a little bit maybe? but very good! keep it up :D

SilentShadow97 responds:

Thanks man! and what do you mean 'I wonder where you got that melody from' ?

R3tro by LJ (Remix) R3tro by LJ (Remix)

Awesome Remix! Its really catchy

SilentShadow97 responds:

Thanks dude :D really appreciate it.